Workplace Drug Screening
Medic On-Site Services provides high quality confidential employee drug testing, alcohol testing, and employee background checks for employers and companies with a range of specific requirements.
Medic On-Site Services is a third party administrator (TPA) for client specific corporate drug and alcohol test programs.
- SAMHSA certified laboratory with GC/MS conformation testing at Alere Labs, MedTox Labs, Qvest, and CRL
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services provided by AAMRO certified physician
- Guaranteed confidential reporting to designated company representative by phone, fax, or email.
- Client access to secure database for result retrieval 24 hours a day
- Assistance with referral to substance abuse professionals(SAP) in your area
- 5 to 12 Panel point of collection instant testing available for preliminary screening results in 3 to 5 minutes
- Alternative specimen collection available. (Including hair and saliva)
- DOT & Non-DOT Panels
- Pre-employment, Random drug screening, Post accident & Resasonable suspicion.
Medic On-Site Services Breath Alcohol Technicians are proficient in both DOT regulated (DOT 49CFR Part 40) and non-regulated testing policies and procedures. Along with our drug testing services, we can provide a complete service guiding our clients through all aspects of setting up and administering alcohol-testing programs in the workplace.
All Medic On-Site Services Technicians are also LifeLoc C-LOCT certified. This certification is distinct from and in addition to the Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) qualification and training. The C-LOCT certification provides additional capability in operating and understanding the Lifeloc breath testing equipment being used, covers maintenance requirements, and details the calibration and calibration check (verification) features. The C-LOCT certification provides an added level of integrity and proficiency to any alcohol testing program whether the program is DOT mandated or not.
Whether performing pre-employment, post-accident, random, DOT or Non -mandated alcohol testing we can help.
Coalition for Construction Safety (CCS)
Boilermakers MOST Program
Ironworker IMPACT Program